Friday, October 2, 2009

Tonight...

It has been a while since I've posted, what with all the cooler weather making me frisky, and my fur static-ey, I haven't had the time or the inclination to write anything!

Stargate SG-U: 1.0But, I must bring us back to the TV. For tonight, a show that has been widely anticipated will be debuting on the SciFi chanel at 9:00/8:c pm,
StarGate Universe! (aka SG*U)
I have already set my DVR to record this historic event. :/


Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Fifth SeasonLots of people, and cats, were talking about boycotting this show,
out of loyalty to, and due to the untimely demise of, StarGate Atlantis.
Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about that.

But, I have discussed this extensively with Elle The Dog, and she and I both feel that we need to support good SciFi shows when and where ever we can.

So, is SG*U good? That remains to be determined. But one thing is known, Elle is ready and waiting anxiously with baited breath for the start of this new series. Only then will we know whether she deems it "Worthy of Watch", or WOW in dog speak.

I will post her reactions here, for your pleasure, asap.

Also coming, Dexter by Design: a novel, reviews and reactions to Jeff lindsay's new Dexter Morgan (my hero) book!

1 comment:

  1. I thought SGU was pretty OK. It was kinda confusing, with family distracting me, so as I watched it again, It became more clear and I have to say I liked it.
    My favorite character as of now, Eli Wallace!

    ReplyDelete