Friday, March 26, 2010

I know you're wondering..

 Castle: The Complete First SeasonWell, was Star Gate Universe worth the wait? Elle? What say you? Did you like the new Star Gate?
In a word, Elle says "No". Unfortunately, not worth the wait. If you like the new Battlestar Galactica, you may enjoy SG*U. It is, in Elle's opinion, a Battlestar Galactica wannabe. Oh, with a star gate in the picture.

I may continue to watch it, if there is nothing else on TV or if I'm incredibly bored. But if not, you'll find me and Elle chillin' in front of the TV watching Castle, or waiting for the new seasons of Eureka and Sanctuary.
Oh, and I'll catch some episodes of Man vs. Food, and perhaps The Universe on the History Channel.

What does Elle say about the new series on Syfy, Caprica?.. Elle?... Elle? Wake up Dog, I'm talking to you..

..honkshuuu..

  Eureka - Season One  
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment